Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Whew

I finished my Evangelism class today with a 90%. This is a marked improvement on my Hermeneutics final. I'm just happy to be done. Next up...Pentecostal History (I think that's what Carlo said is next).
WAR Week (our first week of MCC) is kicking off in 2 1/2 weeks! I'm so excited. Carlo and I have just about everything roughed out, now it's just details. If you don't know me, I live my life in the details. It's those little things that I love to see to and take care of, unfortunately, it's those little things that kill me too. I see them so perfectly in my head, I plan for them so pain-stakingly and then something goes wrong and I feel a failure or like I screwed up somewhere. It's gotten to the point that I try not to think about things that can occur in the future because I don't want to ruin "what might be." Lord help me not sweat the small stuff when it doesn't go the way I think it should, but to always remember that you are in control and things are going the way You want them to.

No comments: