Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's time dangit!!

I am so ready for Tony to come home. He's been camping out since Thursday afternoon for his Royal Rangers Pow-Wow. I know he's had a good time, but I'm ready to see his sweet face bopping around the house. Poor David has missed his "bubby" very much. He's slept in his bed, and asked when he's coming home since he left. This morning when he woke up the first words out of his mouth after asking for "cheese biscuits and eggs," he wanted to know if it was time for me to pick Tony up.
My poor honey has been asked to drive the van and trailer to get the boys and their gear and bring them back. This is his first experience in a long time driving a van with a trailer, so I'm riding shot-gun. This oughta be a fun experience for the two of us. So with that said...bring on the adventure!!

No comments: