Thursday, August 7, 2008

I've been working

This past week I've been working at MCA helping out. It hasn't been too bad. I've been administering Diagnostic Tests and getting my old classroom set up. The teacher that will be taking the class is in training this week, so in order to make sure things are ready to go on Monday morning, I'm setting the room up. For me this is cool, because everything I wanted to change last year I was able to change during summer school, so now I'm prepping the way I wish I could have before school started last year.
I'll work Monday to help the teacher out, let her know where things are at and how they are set up so she can decide to make any changes if she'd like. Starting Tuesday, it's the MCC office for me. I'm really excited about this change. Setting up in the office and working and planning with Carlo to get our year off the ground. It's going to be the best!

No comments: