Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Need a Nap

My mind is whirl right now. For whatever reason, my girl Camille was up late and decided to throw something at me on Facebook. I got the text at 2:51 am! Now, I've got my mobile updates set to run from 10 am to 10 pm. What happened?? I've decided to start working out with my husband in the mornings, so being woken up at 2:51 and then again at 6 was not cool.
We're moving fast and furiously towards Zero Day for Master's Commission Clarksville. We've still got some of the small details to work out for our Orientation Week, but I'm realizing that time is running down, and we've got to "get 'er done!" With students straggling in over the next 8 days with Aaron arriving Thursday right before we kick off, I'll be focused on getting everything finished and prepared before we get started. Lord help me stay focused on what needs to be done and trust you for all the small things.

No comments: