Friday, August 15, 2008

A Day Off

For the first time in a LONG time Carlo and I are off on a Friday. His day off is always Friday, but when I was teaching, I was at work and he was home, or during the summer we had the boys. Well, today we are both off, and the boys are at school. So what did my husband decide to do? He decided to take me on a date! Isn't that great? It's been a long time since we've been able to just go me and him. I think the last time we picked up and went without any thoughts to kids was the summer of 2004. Tony spent the summer with my folks in South Carolina and I was pregnant with David. No responsibilities as far as kids go and the ability to just go grab a meal or catch a movie or whatever. I have no idea what Carlo has planned for today, but I'm excited about it. Maybe I can get some awesome pictures of us today, we have so few of those.

No comments: