Monday, July 13, 2009

Truly Random Thoughts

This is my first ever list-post of truly random thoughts I've had or been having:
  • Have you ever noticed that if big-rig truckers have any kind of sticker or support something on their rigs they are like "It's not a choice, it's a child." or "Freedom isn't Free." or "These colors don't run?" If they outwardly show support for something it usually has a kind of God & Country type theme to it. Next time you're on the road, see how many you can find.
  • Today Tony leaves for camp. Next summer he'll start going to Youth Group.
  • Don't tell anyone, but when I think about the above, I feel old.
  • Started working out today. I did a personal best on the elliptical plus some abs and light weights for toning on my arms.
  • Having an iPod when I work out helps so much.
That's all for now...I think.

No comments: