Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tis the Season

As I move into the 2nd half of July and 2009 (can you believe that?) I also move into an extensive birthday season with my extended family. From the end of July until mid-Feb there are at least 2 birthdays a month with a break until May. So let's run trough the list shall we?
July: 7th - My sister Dani, 31st - My niece Arielle
August: 13th - My niece Aubree will be 1!! 17th - My sis-in-law Steph will turn 21
September (otherwise known as "The Motherload"): 8th - Me & my Aunt Dorothy, 12th - my sister Carol, 17th - Tony (he'll be 10!!), 24th - Carlo & I celebrate 11 years of marriage, 27th - my bro-in-law Eddie, 30th - my niece Alyssa Johnson
October: 5th - Carlo (he'll be 30, give him a hard time about it, please), 12th - my nephew Jalen (Ashlei still owes me $5 for winning the pool on the day he would be born)
November: 4th - my niece Ariana, 12th - my grandmother, 14th(?) - my niece Erynn, 27th - my mother-in-law
December: 9th - my sis-in-law Sylvia, 31st - my bro Kenny
January: 28th - David will be 5!!
February: 14th - my mom (her b-day & Valentine's Day are two separate occasions), 15th - my nephew Aaron
So what does this say about my family? My brothers and sisters love vowels a little too much, that's what!!

No comments: