Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wow, a month since my last blog. Never said that my posts would be frequent, that's why it's titled "Random Thoughts."

We've been pretty busy. My boys are growing up way too fast. Last night was their Christmas program at school. I had the best donkey and lamb EVER in the history of children's programs. The program was short and sweet and to the point: Jesus was born in a manger, angels proclaimed His birth to shepherds who came to see Him, Wise Men saw the star in the sky and came to see what it was all about. At the end of their journey they found a King, the King of kings and worshipped Him. It was an awesome 20 min.

My family life has been pretty busy too. My mother-in-law has had a stay in the hospital and a trip to the emergency room in the last 3 weeks. It's been crazy and scary, but praise God, we're getting results. Doctors are working to get to the bottom of things and we are hearing good reports concerning illnesses we thought were bad, but aren't.

MCC has been rocking it. We've got no travel plans til 2009, but that doesn't mean we don't have stuff to do. We've helped with services, are prepping for the church Christmas cantata, and we're still maintaining all our other workload. Yesterday was finals for the students. 3 took Hermeneutics and Evangelism, while one took Homiletics and Romans. I know that all 3 passed Hermeneutics and Evangelism, and we're just waiting on grades for Homiletics and Romans. I'm proud of all 4 of them, especially my 2 first years. They scored really good marks. Keep it up you guys!

I'm ready for the break we'll get with Christmas. I can chill with my kids, get some school work done myself, and try to do some Christmas shopping. I've done none as of right now, but it'll be good. I've got a good idea of what we're getting the kids and what I'm getting my husband. That just leaves my mother, brother, & sister-in-law. More to the point, I've got to get Christmas cards done. If you follow this I usually send you a card, you'll get it at some point this month. That's the best I can promise.

No comments: