Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bye-bye 2008

It's here, the end of 2008. I always wonder where the time has gone as I look back on a new year. This year is no different. It seems like just yesterday I was at the watch-night concert at the church ringing in 2008. Now, according to my phone, I'll be saying hello to a new year in 14 hours 877 min 52640 seconds.

As I look back at 2008 I'm amazed at what's gone on:

* My David started pre-school & finally finished potty-training
* Carlo & I celebrated 10 years of marriage
* Our first year of MCC finished and I came to the program full-time for our 2nd year
* We moved into our new home, a blessing we knew, but didn't realize how much of one until July when
* My mother & brother-in-law moved in with us

There are so many other things that have happened, but these are the things that stand out for me. I hope to add lots more to the list for 2009.

No comments: