Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So...

It's been a while. I've been busy and stuff, so let's recap: 1)I joined Facebook last week. I wasn't going to, but there are people I've wanted to connect with that aren't on MySpace so, whatcha ya gonna do? 2)The 4th of July was awesome! We had a great time with some dear friends, and what had to be a 4 hour firework show. My dear husband started after lunch with some "pre-show" stuff & then after dark he got going with the big stuff. We went from 8:30 - 10 and then spent about 30 min cleaning the street after. 3)David took his first trip out of the house in big boy undies and stayed dry last week (I'm so happy)!!!! 4)My youth pastor will be here on Friday for the weekend and I'm excited to see him and his family. They are missionaries to Austria and home itinerating right now. 4)ONLY 3 DAYS OF SUMMER SCHOOL LEFT!! 5)My downstairs bathroom is finished! The crew finally finished and I got it cleaned up on Saturday. This makes a total of 1 room decorated in the house with 7 rooms left to go. 6)WE GOT WIRELESS!! I'm super excited about this. It means we can stay connected even better, and that I can put my awesome MacBook my sis-in-law Sylvia game to even better use. That's if for now, I think it's time for the boys to go to bed, and for me to enjoy some Cherry Garcia. That's what's up!!

No comments: