Saturday, July 12, 2008

Memories...

The last 24 hours have been awesome. My youth pastor and his family are missionaries to Vienna, Austria, and have been in the States doing a new leg of itineration. Tomorrow Randy will be speaking for a few moments in the morning service, so the family has been staying us for a few days. It's been great having people I've known for a long time here hanging around and just talking. We've spent time just catching up and talking "shop" and I have loved it.
To change pace, I found out that a clothing company that we love, Faveur clothing is actually run by a friend of mine that I was in youth group with. What's crazy about this fact is I spent about 30 min. talking to this guy's brother back in Nov. and didn't know it. To my credit, I had never met the brother before so I didn't realize it. I wish I had known, so I could have sent a hello along. So to plug my buddy Bryan Atwood, if you want some really cool looking clothes that have a story behind them, check out this place: http://www.getfaveur.com

No comments: