Thursday, October 9, 2008

So, wow it's been a long time.

I've had tons going through my mind, but I just haven't taken the time to get it blogged. Live has been hectic, but in a good way. My boys are growing up and I can't be prouder of their progress. David is finally potty-trained!! Thank God that journey is over! Tony has been doing great with school progressing through his work at a good pace, and making straight A's on all his tests. They marvel me each day with the new things they think up, say, or learn and share with me. I'm blessed to have 2 boys who love me and love God. The fights and pouts I get out of David each night over who's turn it is to pray (he always says it's his night), and who's going to pray before school are endearing. My children are applying the Word of God to their lives everyday and growing in faith and love for Him.
The first month and 2 days of MCC have been great. I love what I do. I get up everyday ready to go to work. The students are growing and allowing God to work in their lives. God is at work in me, and I can see in my life the changes taking place. We've been pretty non-stop the last 3 weeks, so I'm looking forward to a slower pace as we get geared up for Christmas. I'm expecting big things in the weeks to come as we spend more time in prayer together, study the Word, and just let the Holy Spirit do His thing in us.

No comments: